-
Junior Member
registered user
Lotta hardware problems!
I have just installed Knoppix on HD, and I am experiencing following problems:
1) The screen is shifted to the right. I used xvidconfig to set it back to left, and even xf86cfg, save to xf86config. But when I reset it comes up again to the right. It is like my changes had no effects.... Even using kcontrol as root...
2) No sound card support.
3) I need to install USB ADSL modem using a Conexant Accessrunner chipset (ppp over atm). Any suggestion?
Please note that my knoppix-CD worked fine! HELP PLEASE
Similar Threads
-
By tricky in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 23
Last Post: 07-19-2005, 03:47 PM
-
By EvilMonkey in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 03:21 PM
-
By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
-
By Yattaman in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 07:10 PM
-
By iconfly in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-03-2003, 07:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

G. Skill Trident Z Neo RGB DDR4 3200MHz CL16 128GB (4 x 32GB)
$625.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00