You mean it's saving your settings between reboots without
the benefit of a persistent home directory on the hard drive?
It seems to save my desktop positions and any changes I make, where is it saving this?
TIA
You mean it's saving your settings between reboots without
the benefit of a persistent home directory on the hard drive?
Well I just booted off the CD & never told it tosave a cfg, but I added a printer driver & changed the desktop a bit, & next time I booted off the CD it was as I left it..Originally Posted by boudie
strange eh? I cant find a cfg anywhere on the windows drive
Over my head ...

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
MHD Wireless OBDII "Universal" Wifi Flash Adapter V2 Brand New
$120.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Micro Center 2-in-1 SSD Flash Drive 1TB USB-A/USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
$240.00
512GB Flash Drive for iPhone iPad Photo Backup External Memory Red
$22.49