-
Junior Member
registered user
root on USB
(first of all, I apologize: it must be the tenth question I make in a few days... but I'm new, I like Knoppix a lot already, and I like solving problems both by documentation AND with conversations with experts...)
I will use my K CD usually as root - I do not risk anything anyway...
Since many progs save customizations in your home dir, is it possible to customize the install so that /root is resident on my USB key?
Thanks!
Alessandro Magni
Similar Threads
-
By Markus in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 10:09 PM
-
By daemax in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 02:05 AM
-
By rbeabout in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 05:15 PM
-
By gnosys in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-21-2003, 07:13 AM
-
By KnoDeb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-06-2003, 09:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks EX4400-EM-4Y EX Series 4-Port SFP Expansion Module 25Gbps
$800.00

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99