-
boot to console
how can I boot to console, I have lilo that starts whith a "splashscreen" and 3 options : linux, failsafe and windows.
I want to boot to a console and I don't want the windowmanager to start.
( when windowmanager wdm starts it totaly locks my keyboard)
Which key at what time should I push to get a prompt before lilo starts booting?
Similar Threads
-
By E-Buzz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-16-2005, 07:04 PM
-
By Particle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 03:25 PM
-
By edlsoft in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 01:42 AM
-
By Bam in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 04:40 AM
-
By bhelmes in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-26-2003, 11:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Intel Core i7-6900K SR2PB 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU LGA 2011 (Socket R)
$60.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Windows 11 Pro FAST
$159.99