I'm running knoppix STD from image file on VMware.
How can i install knoppix on hdd (virtual disk in VMware)?
I'm newbie so please can you tell me good. (I'm from slovenia soo i don't know how to say that)
![]()
ThankYou
I'm running knoppix STD from image file on VMware.
How can i install knoppix on hdd (virtual disk in VMware)?
I'm newbie so please can you tell me good. (I'm from slovenia soo i don't know how to say that)
![]()
ThankYou

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$3.07
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00