I have an HD instllation of knoppix 3.3, but I can't get my Atlantis I-Storm modem working. It uses a Conexant AccessRunner Chipset and I have studied all online documentation for it. It uses ppp over atm (and Knoppix support pppoatm) but in order to compile the drivers, I need to make menuconfig the kernel, but... there is no kernel source in Knoppix!!!
Any help?

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Micronik A1200 Infinitiv Tower, NEW IN BOX, Commodore Amiga 1200 Kit
$1472.50
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00
Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz
$300.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
Phoenix SCSI/IDE Enclosure For Commodore Amiga & Others
$49.75
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00