Have you asked the people who made jollix?
Hi all. This is my first post on this forum.
I want to do a GentooBased Live CD distribution (Gulp!), but I need some Knoppix Help.
I builded a generic 2.6.3 kernel with hotplugging, but i have some problems.
When i boot the sistem with this kernel the hotplugging dodn't load my realtek net modules (that is in the kernel). This kernel alredy load about 40 modules of sound cards!!!! It is very strange. All works, but 40 modules are too much!
My question is: Does knoppix use a special program/script to filter hotplugging? I know that knoppix use a 2.4.x kernel without hotplugging inside, but I want to know what is, for example, the green bar that it show when i boot from a knoppix CD.
Thank you for all, I want this distro the best!
![]()
Have you asked the people who made jollix?
might have to learn german for that one...Originally Posted by arkaine23
pity since I really like gentoo.
There's an english section of their forum, and webpages that will translate text for you.
I was thinking of remastering jollix once version .3 comes out.
All of the autoconfig is in linuxrc which is in the miniroot.gz which is in the boot.img.Originally Posted by silian87
You'll need to loop mount boot.img, uncompress miniroot.gz and then loop mount miniroot.img.

Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000W Portable IBM PC-Compatible Computer
$275.00
Vintage Microsoft Windows 95 Full Retail Version COMPLETE 3.5" Floppy Disks Box
$100.00
RARE-Vintage Emachines Monster 500A-Pentium III-256MB Ram 4.3GB HDD No OS *READ*
$299.99
Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99
Vintage Gateway Solo 2100 Laptop Intel Pentium 150MHz, No Operating System
$40.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$164.95
Vintage Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 3.51 CD SEALED
$145.00
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99