Have you asked the people who made jollix?
Hi all. This is my first post on this forum.
I want to do a GentooBased Live CD distribution (Gulp!), but I need some Knoppix Help.
I builded a generic 2.6.3 kernel with hotplugging, but i have some problems.
When i boot the sistem with this kernel the hotplugging dodn't load my realtek net modules (that is in the kernel). This kernel alredy load about 40 modules of sound cards!!!! It is very strange. All works, but 40 modules are too much!
My question is: Does knoppix use a special program/script to filter hotplugging? I know that knoppix use a 2.4.x kernel without hotplugging inside, but I want to know what is, for example, the green bar that it show when i boot from a knoppix CD.
Thank you for all, I want this distro the best!
![]()
Have you asked the people who made jollix?
might have to learn german for that one...Originally Posted by arkaine23
pity since I really like gentoo.
There's an english section of their forum, and webpages that will translate text for you.
I was thinking of remastering jollix once version .3 comes out.
All of the autoconfig is in linuxrc which is in the miniroot.gz which is in the boot.img.Originally Posted by silian87
You'll need to loop mount boot.img, uncompress miniroot.gz and then loop mount miniroot.img.

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V RDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N-VK
$299.99
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Samsung 16GB PC4-2400T 1Rx4 DDR4 ECC Server Memory RAM M393A2K40BB1-CRC0Q
$79.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
ASRock Z890 Nova WiFi LGA 1851 Intel Z890 ATX Motherboard
$184.99