I've seen this problem on other computers. Try another driver card, power supply, and monitor.
I'd say the power supply or monitor will fix the problem.
You don't need to purchase new, borrow from a friend or from another computer in your junk pile!![]()
I've seen this problem on other computers. Try another driver card, power supply, and monitor.
I'd say the power supply or monitor will fix the problem.
You don't need to purchase new, borrow from a friend or from another computer in your junk pile!![]()

Cisco N540-28Z4C-SYS-A NCS 540 28x 1/10GE,4x 100GE w/ AC Power
$9500.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L 48 Port UPOE 4x 10G SFP+ Switch
$175.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00