I've seen this problem on other computers. Try another driver card, power supply, and monitor.
I'd say the power supply or monitor will fix the problem.
You don't need to purchase new, borrow from a friend or from another computer in your junk pile!![]()
I've seen this problem on other computers. Try another driver card, power supply, and monitor.
I'd say the power supply or monitor will fix the problem.
You don't need to purchase new, borrow from a friend or from another computer in your junk pile!![]()

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00
Inside Macintosh Promotional Edition Vintage Apple Developer Book 1985
$32.00
Vintage Apple Pro Mouse M5769 Wired Optical USB White/Clear
$24.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00