-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: INTERNET HOW TO?

Originally Posted by
metroidprime13
Ok, I am a Knoppix n00b, I have run the disk and got to the desktop, how do i connect to the internet, I am useing SBC DSL as my provider, and I am useing a speedstream modem? Help would be appreciated.

If it is Ethernet:
Go to "K" Program button and then --->
"Internet" / "Connect" / "ADSL-PPPoE Config"
And follow the prompts...
Pretty much you just answer yes. I have the same setup as you and I am typing this on Konquerer right now!
Good Luck...(Shouldn't need it..its easy...!)
-Brady
Similar Threads
-
By jtrain9 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2005, 05:12 AM
-
By Kung in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 01:03 AM
-
By Buick350X in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 05:18 AM
-
By jonathan184th in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 01:19 PM
-
By oomzoo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 08:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99