It used to be in /usr/src/
I have just installed Knoppix 3.3. on my HD and it performs great!. Now, I was customising drivers and other stuff and I realized there is no kernel sorce in the installation.
Anyone knows where can I get the original Knoppix 2.4.22-xfs kernel source?
It used to be in /usr/src/
I know. It is "used to be", but it is NOT there. I meant: where can I find it to download?
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but, couldn't
you just use the regular kernel sources from Debian or
kernel.org to recompile as the xfs stuff is not needed
anyways?
oh, maybe yes. Could anyone confirm I do not need anymore the xfs patch?
For the latest Knoppix 3.3 release version (kernel 2.4.24-xfs) look here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8102
The source for kernel 2.4.22-xfs used in previous versions of Knoppix (e.g. 3.2 and 3.3-2003 versions) is still available at:
http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppi...Custom_all.deb

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
Western Digital 2TB WD2003FYYS-02W0B0 3.5" SATA 7200RPM Hard Drive
$44.99
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95
Seagate Enterprise ST6000NM0034 6TB 7.2K RPM SAS-12Gb/s 128MB 3.5"HDD (not SATA)
$69.99
HGST Ultrastar 2TB 3.5" Enterprise SATA 7200RPM Internal HDD HUS724020ALA640
$54.99
Seagate BarraCuda ST5000LM000 5TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Hard
$169.99
Sun Oracle 7357761 14TB 7.2K 3.5 12G SAS-3 HDD Hard Disc Drive w/ Coral Bracket
$249.99