I'm trying to do an HD install of knoppix, and I've created a main and swap partition using cfdisk.
However when I run knoppix-install, it doesn't detect the swap partition. It just says "no swap partitions are needed" in the install summary.
I tried changing the HD_CHOICE option in .knofig to "/dev/hdb3", but the installer then gives the error "Check failed for SWAP_CHOICES (/dev/hdb3)...".
cfdisk shows my partitions as follows:
hda contains my main bootable windows xp partition.Code:Name Flags Part Type FS Type [Label] Size (MB) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hdb2 Primary Linux 8389.79 hdb5 Logical W95 FAT32 5239.51 hdb6 Logical W95 FAT32 31453.48 hdb3 Primary Linux swap 419.49 Primary Free Space 34521.51
Does anyone have any ideas why the installer doesn't see the swapdisk?

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95