Looks very nice! Does that 2.6 kernel have forcedeth, the GPL nforce2 driver?
Next week avaliable,with kernel 2.6.4-ck1,alsa build in squashead,with lots scripts install of Linux Kurumin from Brasil and someone ideas of Kalango another remaster of Kurumin with Panel Control for scripts install and nice improvements...
The link
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/b...s.iso?download
![]()
![]()
Looks very nice! Does that 2.6 kernel have forcedeth, the GPL nforce2 driver?
Forcedeth was merged @ kernel,alsa was compiled build in,automatic detection and Blanes2000 x manager windows like is present .hey Arkaine i downloaded your new iso,great work,congratulations,i used someone icons and scripts of Overclockix
Hi Prometeus,
Two questions:
Has your new work support for languages (knoppix lang=us for ex.)
Serial mouse is detected ?
Cheers,
Cool! I tried out your previous prometeus release just a few weeks ago. Should get OCix 3.4 out of beta pretty soon....Originally Posted by Prometeus
For those interested, I'm pretty sure I could convert prometeus to English. I'd just have to figure out remastering with squash instead of with cloop.
I like both this 2.6 based distro and Overclocix, but am hesitant to adopt since I can't get any network card to work with the 2.6 kernel. I am not a driver expert, so can this be solved in future remasters, or is it something the end-user needs to fix?
Ae prometeus, ta muito loco isso![]()
putz, fazia tempo que eu não postava nada aqui, não falo inglês, aehuhheahu
vou um pouco em inglês, vou deixar o povo curioso, euheueu =]
The "kommander" is in Prometeus?
The Control Center is equal kalango's Control Centeer?
Blanes 2000 is running live in CD?
In kurumin have one problem with Blanes' menu... =[
dá p/ perceber que não falo nada de inglês, né???
heuaaheu
falou véio!
Você é o mestre das remasters![]()
hi;
I want to try and get knoppix to run php-nuke cms system from a live cd
and i want it to load some but not all my content from the cd.
How can i do this in windows??
2) we share our dsl via a hub which lets us connect at anytime with out the other have to be on or even the computer on. would this affect us on the other machines if i run the server on another machine connected to the hub that connects on it's own???
3 ) can i use winiso to edit the iso image and remove packages that i don't need etc just want the base plus mysql,ftp,mail(maybe)php-nuke,firewall,whois etc or another all in one solution to check out possable attacks and space for logos,html files .
The reason I want to do this is i have a bunch of small hd's i'd like to use for the server until I can update my hd etc(need to update mine first 15gig is too small)
any hints tips etc would be great
Sorry be later ,i experimented someone problems
This is a Experimental version with KDE 3.2.1,kernel 2.6.4-ck1,alsa 1.0.3,no apt-get,no compilers .No Warranty. Use at your own risk.
only 222,1 mb
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/b...s.iso?download
I've installed (hd) Prometeus on my notebook. All process has gone well but at reboot I couldn't logig because password has not been recognized.
No caps lock, no odd chars,
I'v retried a second time with the standard char set. Same result.
Any idea?
Thanks

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00