Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Cant get CD to boot!!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2

    Cant get CD to boot!!

    I am new at Knoppix and can't get the cd to boot when I restart my computer. I downloaded the 699mb .ISO file from the knoppix mirror site, but do I need additional files on the cd also or what am I doing wrong? Also Is there a specific way I have to burn these files to a cd using nero? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    You want to make sure your selecting burn an image file. Not a data file. THats one of the biggerst mistakes here. When you open the cd to see its contents you shouldn't see an ISO file.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2

    thanks

    thanks I figured it out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage IBM Model M  Keyboard   picture

Vintage IBM Model M Keyboard

$80.00



Vintage Digitizer Tablet Accessories Lot 16 Button Puck & Stylus P/N 01-0339  picture

Vintage Digitizer Tablet Accessories Lot 16 Button Puck & Stylus P/N 01-0339

$140.00



Vintage Data Technology DTC2280 16-Bit ISA I/O Card, Late '80s to Early '90s picture

Vintage Data Technology DTC2280 16-Bit ISA I/O Card, Late '80s to Early '90s

$89.00



HP 360LX Palmtop PC Vintage Pocket Computer, working, Stylus included. picture

HP 360LX Palmtop PC Vintage Pocket Computer, working, Stylus included.

$69.00



Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR picture

Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR

$100.00



Vintage 90s PC Lot of 3.5 Floppy Disks Home Office Productivity CAD EXCEL WP AOL picture

Vintage 90s PC Lot of 3.5 Floppy Disks Home Office Productivity CAD EXCEL WP AOL

$60.00



Vintage Microtech Europa 40 External SCSI Hard Drive (For Parts/Untested) picture

Vintage Microtech Europa 40 External SCSI Hard Drive (For Parts/Untested)

$59.95



Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$316.95



Vintage IMSAI Dual 8” Floppy Disk Drive PerSci 277 Powers On Rare picture

Vintage IMSAI Dual 8” Floppy Disk Drive PerSci 277 Powers On Rare

$1599.00



IBM V.90 56K PCI Data Fax Modem 33L4619 33L4582 Lucent Vintage PC Card picture

IBM V.90 56K PCI Data Fax Modem 33L4619 33L4582 Lucent Vintage PC Card

$29.99