-
ERROR->"knx-templates-0.39.tgz" please help
Hi everybody,
i'm an absolute linux newbie. now i got knoppix 3.4 and wanted to install it on hd.
running the 'knx-installer' always gives me the error " knx-templates-0.39.tgz is missing or damaged"
So I downloaded the file, but now I don't know what to do with it!!!
please help me,
thx Khazad
-
Got It
Hi folks,
ok I just figured it out. I did a little more research and was succesful.
I had to download "knx-installer-0.2.tgz" to ramdisk and also the "knx-templates-0.39.tgz.
First extract "knx-installer-0.2" and afterwards "knx-templates.." into the installer directory you just created.
now open the root-shell,go to "ramdisk/knx-installer-02/" and enter ' ./knoppix-installer '
et voila the installer starts
bye Khazad
Similar Threads
-
By kirpi in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 06:11 PM
-
By phillfri in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 01:52 AM
-
By akira28 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-02-2003, 11:52 PM
-
By manjo in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-27-2003, 08:06 AM
-
By iss in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 02:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89