-
Bad CRC error and readable only bootmisc.sh- Please help!
Greetz to all!
I have the following (common?)problem:
I installed Knoppix from the CD,chose Linux from lilo and became after a proper bootsequence the following error message:
Cleaning: /tmp /var/lock /var/run
blk: queue c0334b60, limit 4095MB (0xfffffffff)
blk: queue c0334ca8, limit 4095MB (0xfffffffff)
hda: dma_intr: status=0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
hda: dma_intr: error=0x84 { DriveStatusError BadCRC }
hda: dma_intr: status=0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
hda: dma_intr: error=0x84 { DriveStatusError BadCRC }
hda: dma_intr: status=0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
hda: dma_intr: error=0x84 { DriveStatusError BadCRC }
hda: dma_intr: status=0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
hda: dma_intr: error=0x84 { DriveStatusError BadCRC }
You might know this error.
I think I have to edit the bootmisc.sh, but when I boot from the Knoppix CD again and want to edit the bootmisc it is readable only. If i try to open it in the rootshell I get the message that the file is readable only!
What shall I do?
Similar Threads
-
By serge in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 01:36 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By luro95 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 03:55 AM
-
By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
-
By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

2xM393A4G40AB3-CWE SAMSUNG 32GB (1X32GB) 1RX4 PC4-3200AA SERVER MEMORY
$690.00

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Cisco Samsung 32GB DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB0Q M UCS-MR-1X322RU-A
$175.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98