-
cann't start kde as user
Hi all, I had some problem with my windowmanagers(installed wdm but that totaly locked my keyboard, unstalled it and installed gdm )
Now I cannot start kde as user. I can start it (kde) as root and everthing works fine.
It has probably nothing to do with X-server cause I can start icewm,fluxbox,xfce... as user.
When I try to start kde as user , the kde startup logo comes up but when "
inithilasing perhipicals" it stops and I get a kde-crash window that say something about: ksmserver signal :11 (SIGSEGV)
Anybody any ideas how to fix this?
Similar Threads
-
By 5417 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 02:29 AM
-
By windinrain in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 02:49 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 07:40 AM
-
By arashb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 10:29 AM
-
By Pex_boa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-10-2003, 08:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-2400T (HMA81GU6AFR8N-UH) DDR4 Desktop ram
$25.99

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture](/store/img/g/IKQAAeSwEK9qv9TG/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-UNITS-of-8GB-DDR4-Laptop-RAM-SAMSU.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99

Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 RAM 3200MHz X2YH1K-MIE
$150.00

WARIS 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 288-Pin UDIMM Desktop RAM H4737130
$109.99

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 RAM 3200MHz CMW32GX4M2E3200C16
$169.99

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99