Forget about this question, folks, it's working now. I don't really know why, but who said computers are logical creatures?
Naomi
These are my first steps with Linux, so please bear with me.
When I boot Knoppix on my Windows XP machine (80GB FAT32 drive, one single partition) my hard disk is not recognised. On the desktop, I just see trashcan, diskette, CD Rom and Knoppix. Is this because the hard disk has only one partition with Windows on it?
Any help much appreciated
Naomi
Forget about this question, folks, it's working now. I don't really know why, but who said computers are logical creatures?
Naomi

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
$142.50
Samsung Odyssey Neo G95NA - OEM Stand - BN96-51632B
$125.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99
Samsung T9 1TB Portable External SSD USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 2000MB/s Black
$200.00