Forget about this question, folks, it's working now. I don't really know why, but who said computers are logical creatures?
Naomi
These are my first steps with Linux, so please bear with me.
When I boot Knoppix on my Windows XP machine (80GB FAT32 drive, one single partition) my hard disk is not recognised. On the desktop, I just see trashcan, diskette, CD Rom and Knoppix. Is this because the hard disk has only one partition with Windows on it?
Any help much appreciated
Naomi
Forget about this question, folks, it's working now. I don't really know why, but who said computers are logical creatures?
Naomi

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Compressed Air Duster&Vacuum Cleaner, 2-In-1 130000RPM Cordless Air Blower
$69.64
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67