Quote Originally Posted by KnoppiXRuleZ
Hi im the biggest linux lamer I just configure my internet on the knoppix and i can tell you it was very hard(for me):P
My friends told me that only administrator users are being atacked on linux so i want to ask a few questions.
There is no such thing as administrator unless you specifically create a user with that name. In Linux it is called root.

Is there a firewall or protection for the internet?
Maybe an iptables script? Sorry- I use a router therefor I have no need for a firewall on Knoppix.

How can i log as other user not administrator?WHen i give to user management knoppix ask for password???lol!
You are not logged in as root by default. You must become root. Simply type su<enter> and you are root.

I dont know it is there a default password or somethingThx before you answer
Congratulations- you just asked the most popular question ever. Please read the Docs.