Let me start by saying the Knoppix is the FIRST and only distro to detect and automatically configure my Dell Precision Laptop video right from the getgo. Thanks!
I use an optical mouse. Knoppix seems to have trouble detecting "slight" or "slow" movement. I can actually move my mouse across the entire pad without any movement of the cursor itself if I do it slow enough.
This causes problems on programs like GIMP because sometimes when editing an area one needs to be very slow and deliberate in what they do.
When running this mouse on windows 2000, even the slowest and slightest movement is detected.
So, the question is, is there anything I can "tweak" in order to cause the mouse to detect the slight movement, or is my best bet just getting a ball mouse?
Any help greatly appreciated!!
Larry

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9300-24P-A 24 Port Gigabit PoE Network Advantage Network Switch
$789.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00