-
Crash woes- but what causes this?
I have recently tried Knoppix for the first time, and I must say, it is impressive. I'm liking it much more than windows. However, there is a problem. The first time I loaded it, it worked pretty well for about an hour, and then it crashed to reboot. Now, it crashes in under 8 minutes from loadup. I ran memtest86 and my memory is okay. Knoppix doesn't report any error messages in loadup.
Currently:
Zoomlink modem
256mb ram
sis300 video card
1 cd-rw (Que!, I think.)
2 HDD- one maxtor(40), one seagate (80)
Even knoppix failsafe will crash my computer no matter what I do. What's the source of my woes?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By slwrider in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 07:46 PM
-
By Nils in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-23-2004, 03:24 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 10:39 PM
-
By drg55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-09-2003, 01:57 PM
-
By pirozzi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50