-
Networking on Windows 2000 - help!
Okay, I just booted from CD I got from my neibor. He said it would detect internet settings automatically. It did on his machine, but he is running Windows XP. I am running Win2k Professional, and I have Active Directory running.
I was wondering how I can get my Linux on the network. If you have any suggestions, please tell me ;)
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By GdB in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 01:41 PM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By mailman42 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 04:26 PM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 18
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 11:43 PM
-
By lindleyrl in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-09-2003, 06:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99