-
Thanks for the tips.
I will start working on that next week or so.
My real question is about speed. Since I heard that morphix is faster ad slax even faster, I was wondering what they did different. specially since morphix is also debian based.
I was hoping to use pclinuxos but it must have 256 MB of ram, and it's damm slow.
The drivers, it's just because it looks nice and "more profecional". While I know that this is not the truth all the time, the CD is for windows users. They need the "boom effect", this is what they expect. I need to have their attention. I need not only IDE's but also all the things they are looking for.
How much space will I need? will 5GBbe enough for the remaster?
Similar Threads
-
By adamherb in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 08:38 PM
-
By dhough in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By oiic in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 12:49 PM
-
By b_rimes in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 05:28 PM
-
By EPS in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 09:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73