I had the same problem with my monitor lcd!
I have discovered that using CTRL - ALT and the key "+" there is a procedure to scan automatically refresh rate.
and so the problem isn't a problem anymore![]()
Hi,
I have got a wierd problem. When I boot from my Knoppix CD all my hardware seems to get detected. But when X starts, the screen remains blinking. I can hear the knppix startup sound in the background, which means that the system is not frozen. My system configuration is
AMD Duron 1200MHz
ASUS A7N 266 VM motherboard
nVidia Geforece 2 MX Integrated GPU
nVidia APU
Samsung Samtron 45B(n)
256 MB DDR SDRAM
SM56 PCI Internal Modem
40 GB HDD
ASUS 52X CD R
1'44" FDD
I installed the drivers from nvidia and made the module name to nvidia from nv in the xfree86-4 file but still no x. The error generated now by x is that nvidia kernel driver loaded but no screens found
Can anybody help me in this matter
Abu
I had the same problem with my monitor lcd!
I have discovered that using CTRL - ALT and the key "+" there is a procedure to scan automatically refresh rate.
and so the problem isn't a problem anymore![]()
Thanx for the help. I will try this idea. I did get th display when i booted knoppix with the following parameters
knoppix lang=us xserver=XFree86 xmodule=fbdev fb1024x768 xvrefresh=60
Thanks again for the help

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00