This FAQ should answer your question
http://btfaq.com/serve/cache/35.html
http://btfaq.com/serve/cache/26.html
-----------------------------------------------------------
Free Software , Free Speech , Free Society
http://bhavesh.freeshell.org
Anybody here who is an expert in bittorrent?
Anyway,here's my problem. I connect to the net through a proxy server. I tried to use bittorrent to download the latest knoppix but I get a "proxy authentication required" error when I do so. This is like going to the net without first login with username and password(?).
Any suggestions?
\
Thanks
This FAQ should answer your question
http://btfaq.com/serve/cache/35.html
http://btfaq.com/serve/cache/26.html
-----------------------------------------------------------
Free Software , Free Speech , Free Society
http://bhavesh.freeshell.org

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
NETGEAR GS116EPP 16-Port Gigabit PoE+ Easy Smart Switch 231W SFP
$304.00
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99