that was cool man
As I was browsing distrowatch today, I found a link to an interesting discussion on the benefits of Linux in general and of Debian in particular. I'm unable to verify everthing he says (I have no real experience with BSD), but the article is very helpful nonetheless for understanding the many strengths of Debian. You can find the article at the following link:
http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/t...bian/talk.html
that was cool man
Truer words were never written, and I'd add Slackware to that comment as well.The real point here is that Gentoo is a distro for hobbyists and Übergeeks...

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00