that was cool man
As I was browsing distrowatch today, I found a link to an interesting discussion on the benefits of Linux in general and of Debian in particular. I'm unable to verify everthing he says (I have no real experience with BSD), but the article is very helpful nonetheless for understanding the many strengths of Debian. You can find the article at the following link:
http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/t...bian/talk.html
that was cool man
Truer words were never written, and I'd add Slackware to that comment as well.The real point here is that Gentoo is a distro for hobbyists and Übergeeks...

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite *Cracked* 64GB Wi-Fi w/ Stylus
$50.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 Screen 128GB Storage and a Samsung KEY BOARD
$150.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77