hi,
mozilla was giving me a lot of trouble (1.6.1 debian) because it used to open pdf files within the program itself without calling acroread (and consumed 41% of the cpu when doing it!) and I decided to install galeon... then he said I had problems with mozilla-browser, so I apt-get install mozilla-browser- it. Galeon still doesn't install and now I cannot install again mozilla (unsolved dependencies and so on)... How could I solve this problem and how could I downgrade to say mozilla 1.5?
Now it says that it depends on libsprn4, but when I try to install it I get the message that it is the newest version...
help!

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Compaq Contura 4/25c Laptop Computer With Power Adapter & Bag
$199.99
Vintage Compaq SLT/386s/20 laptop Boots to DOS, power supply, CMOS dead working
$345.00
Vintage Microsoft Office 1.0 Apple Macintosh 1989 Big Box Software Sealed
$399.99
Lot of Vintage Dell Laptops Inspiron 2650 Latitude C610 / XT2 / X200 Windows XP
$199.00
Vintage Microsoft Green-Eyed Mouse 1983 First Gen Bus connector Tested - Video
$350.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Sun Microsystems Type 5 Keyboard N860-8701-T010 Tested Working
$55.55