-
Junior Member
registered user
how to downgrade? problems with mozilla
hi,
mozilla was giving me a lot of trouble (1.6.1 debian) because it used to open pdf files within the program itself without calling acroread (and consumed 41% of the cpu when doing it!) and I decided to install galeon... then he said I had problems with mozilla-browser, so I apt-get install mozilla-browser- it. Galeon still doesn't install and now I cannot install again mozilla (unsolved dependencies and so on)... How could I solve this problem and how could I downgrade to say mozilla 1.5?
Now it says that it depends on libsprn4, but when I try to install it I get the message that it is the newest version...
help!
Similar Threads
-
By dtz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 07:21 AM
-
By DimGR in forum General Support
Replies: 21
Last Post: 08-02-2004, 10:38 AM
-
By timread in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 04:25 AM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2004, 07:51 PM
-
By bohm2009 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 08:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8150.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.62