-
ETTERCAP
Can i use ettercap on KnoppiX and where i should put it???
-
Senior Member
registered user
Humor me if you will. As per your other posts, you don't know where to type su. Not an usual question for a newbie. However you are now asking how to use ettercap, a network sniffer/interceptor/logger which is a very NOT newbie concept.
Sure you can use ettercap on knoppix. As for where you should put it? I don't know what IT is, nor do I understand the where? Since I do not know your intent in regards to ettercap, and if you are asking how to setup a potential security hole in a network using ettercap, then I will respectfully decline to answer that question. I will give you a tip: You should probably learn linux/unix OSs before trying to hack & crack network sessions. Learn about broadcast domains & layer 2 network access in book s& web guides before attempting any network voodoo as you may be subject to local computer laws.
While another knoppix.net forum users are free to help you, this is where I stop.
-
Sorry i found where i can enter su then ettercap and there is easy
Im still learning
BTW::Greetings from Bulgaria :P
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari Light Pen Untested For Atari 400 800 Xe Vintage Computer
$70.00

Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ
$270.00

Atari Portfolio PARALLEL PRINTER INTERFACE NOS New Open Box
$29.88

Broken Atari 130XE Console System 130XE No Power
$129.99

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Only Tested READ
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested 48k READ
$370.00