-
Well, I didn't get any replies to my question so after trying to install a precompiled kernel (kernel-image-2.6-386) which wouldn't boot I went to
http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/i386/ & downloaded the file
kernel-image-2.4.23-xfs_10.00.Custom_i386.deb which installed & booted
OK. So I've upgraded my kernel slightly, sound works, the mouse scroll wheel works again & my externel usb drive will mount. I guess I'll just have to wait for kernel-image-2.6.3-xfs_10.00.Custom_i386.deb to show up.
Max
Similar Threads
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By davidwahlstedt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 05:42 PM
-
By Durand Hicks in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 10:45 PM
-
By Nigel_Tufnel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:09 PM
-
By nhoxanh in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89