-
I'm not the first post to ask about this functionality ... and the pat reply is to get a specialized OS on a floppy, etc. I've seen Mono, Devil, floppyfw, coyote, etc. They are not what I want. Obviously, I want the ability to do more than just have a router/FW.
What is it that makes Knoppix unable to perform as desired i.e. OS, apps, FW, router, etc. The last two don't take much room. Think about the PR value. Walk in, toss in a CD, up comes the OS/nice apps, ... and the ability to provide internet sharing with a firewall. It seems natural enough. So why hasn't it happened? ... obviously I'm a newbie
Still, I'm curious.
Similar Threads
-
By hitokiri007 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 07:56 AM
-
By Romen in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 01:49 AM
-
By myko88 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 06:44 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
-
By fatemonkey in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-31-2003, 03:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99