Looks like you're burning it wrong.
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html
has lots of advice.
Ok i am an extreme noob to this, but i want to learn so any help would be appreciated.
Here is my problem, i have tried to download knoppix-std and burn it many times. But every time I try to boot from the cd nothing happens, it just starts windows up. I have everything on my bios set right. I dont use nero to burn the cds though. I have tried to boot from the cd that i made from two different computers and the same thing happens everytime.
Does anyone know what im doing wrong?
Looks like you're burning it wrong.
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html
has lots of advice.
ok thanks for the link, ill try that

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
Samsung Chromebook 11in Silver Intel Celeron Chrome OS Wi‑Fi Webcam Charger
$50.00
Samsung Odyssey Neo G95NA - OEM Stand - BN96-51632B
$125.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00