Looks like you're burning it wrong.
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html
has lots of advice.
Ok i am an extreme noob to this, but i want to learn so any help would be appreciated.
Here is my problem, i have tried to download knoppix-std and burn it many times. But every time I try to boot from the cd nothing happens, it just starts windows up. I have everything on my bios set right. I dont use nero to burn the cds though. I have tried to boot from the cd that i made from two different computers and the same thing happens everytime.
Does anyone know what im doing wrong?
Looks like you're burning it wrong.
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html
has lots of advice.
ok thanks for the link, ill try that

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1690.40
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
$59.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$452.53
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$302.99