Looks like you're burning it wrong.
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html
has lots of advice.
Ok i am an extreme noob to this, but i want to learn so any help would be appreciated.
Here is my problem, i have tried to download knoppix-std and burn it many times. But every time I try to boot from the cd nothing happens, it just starts windows up. I have everything on my bios set right. I dont use nero to burn the cds though. I have tried to boot from the cd that i made from two different computers and the same thing happens everytime.
Does anyone know what im doing wrong?
Looks like you're burning it wrong.
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html
has lots of advice.
ok thanks for the link, ill try that

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99
50x RAM Box Tray DDR2 DDR3 DDR4 DDR5 ESD DIMM Memory Shipping Storage Transport
$9.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00