Looks like you're burning it wrong.
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html
has lots of advice.
Ok i am an extreme noob to this, but i want to learn so any help would be appreciated.
Here is my problem, i have tried to download knoppix-std and burn it many times. But every time I try to boot from the cd nothing happens, it just starts windows up. I have everything on my bios set right. I dont use nero to burn the cds though. I have tried to boot from the cd that i made from two different computers and the same thing happens everytime.
Does anyone know what im doing wrong?
Looks like you're burning it wrong.
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html
has lots of advice.
ok thanks for the link, ill try that

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
Adtran NetVanta 5660 VoIP Gateway Router - Tested Working
$50.00