-
lo no wireless extensions
Hello friendly knoopix gurus,
I am trying to get my SMC2802W card to run under 3.3. After su'ing to root I run the wavelan configuration. Then I check iwconfig and get "NOT READY" as my first message. So then I run ifconfig eth0 up. That solves the not ready problem but now I get the message "lo no wireless extensions." Does anybody know what causes this or how to fix it? Everything else seems fine.
Thanks for all your help so far.
Similar Threads
-
By poseidon in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 05:10 AM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 01:42 PM
-
By dave52355 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
-
By MrWizard in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 06:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00