-
Junior Member
registered user
Alright, it's finally working...perfectly. I've got it loading off win32grub straight from the hard drive. Thanks for your help everybody.
There is one last thing though...can anybody tell me how to keep it from trying to load "file:/cdrom/index.html" every time I log on?
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
chook
Alright, it's finally working...perfectly. I've got it loading off win32grub straight from the hard drive. Thanks for your help everybody.
There is one last thing though...can anybody tell me how to keep it from trying to load "file:/cdrom/index.html" every time I log on?
Go into the .kde/Autostart/ in your home directory and delete the link for it.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99