-
Junior Member
registered user
Alright everyody, I'm within inches...I've found a GRUB menu entry that is working perfectly, however there is a problem. The only way I can get GRUB to work is by booting it off a floppy. I ran "w32grub -i B:" in an MS-DOS window to make the floppy, and it works fine to boot from, but it's essential that I can boot from the hard drive only. I tried "w32grub -i C:" but it just tells me to do what I've already done (append "C:\boot\stage1="GRUB"" to boot.ini). When I try to load that at startup, it clears the screen and says "GRUB Loading stage2..." and stalls. If anybody has had this problem before or could point me to a more appropriate board to post my question in (I haven't been able to find a board addressing w32grub), I would be much obliged.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$189.99

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00