-
Wavemon segementation fault
I have Knoppix installed on the harddrive of my IBM Thinkpad 390E laptop. Everything runs quite nicely, including my wireless NIC except for one tiny problem.
Every time I try to invoke Wavemon I only get a Segmentation Fault.
I've fiddled with all of the settings I can think of (I'm using this installation to learn how to configure wireless networks in Linux) with no change in Wavemon results.
The strangest thing is that Wavemon seems to work fine when I'm running Knoppix from a CD (or even when I boot from CD to a HDD image).
Hardware is an IBM 390E laptop and a NetGear 511 wireless-g card.
Has anyone experienced/debugged this problem?
Similar Threads
-
By reviczky in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 05:03 PM
-
By bluestick in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 11:09 AM
-
By cheaperthantuesday in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-12-2005, 09:09 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 05:33 AM
-
By ZeroKun in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 12:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, AUMOX PRO Home 5|5*1G Port, Black
$8.95

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00