-
Mustang64, THANKS A LOT!! I've downloaded the image, burned it and finally it booted!!!. thx a lot dude.
I have only 2 questions:
1) I can't copy or transfer files on my HD after I boot Knoppix. (Maybe because I don't have enough privleges (rw-rw-rw) even though I changed the previlages in the options)
2) How do I get wireless network on Knoppix. What do I need?
thx a lot
Similar Threads
-
By TheLaxPlayer in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By MindTricks in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 06:53 AM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 04:05 AM
-
By martin236 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 02:40 PM
-
By KnoppixSecurity in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 01:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01