-
sources.list question
Does anyone maintain a current sources.list
I ask as the one on 3.3 is out of date.
I appreciate that I can simply comment out the broken repositories, replace them with the correct ones if I can locate them, but I wondered if there was an official / semi official updated sources.list available anywhere.
Cheers
Similar Threads
-
By vdesibabu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:47 PM
-
By Timo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 07:50 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 12:46 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 05:26 PM
-
By rattler in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-27-2003, 06:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00

Intel Core i7-11700K 3.60GHz 11th Gen CPU Processor MPN SRKNL X239G085
$140.00