-
APM on ThinkPad A31
Hi,
Knoppix hangs my A31 and A31p on closing the lid. The display is not back on A31, and on A31p it is back, but most (still not all) commands produce I/O error in the bash shell (system basically unusable)
How can I fix that? I guess one shoud compile APM in the kernel, (how) can I get the KNOPPIX kernel source and corresponding /boot/config?
regards,
Dominique
Similar Threads
-
By JapanLover in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 01:11 AM
-
By qbus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 05:29 PM
-
By dougvega in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-12-2004, 09:17 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 11:48 PM
-
By dona in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 09:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99