-
Senior Member
registered user
thank you!
thank you Rock! I am now wgetting, if that doesn't work, uh doh - I never thought of save as rather than install since I had no problem doing other installs xpi and was getting sooooooo aggravated with it being such a long dl to begin with.
I do have an ftp client also which I am damn proud of myself installing, gftp (please don't tell me it was already on knoppix when I spent two nights getting that baby in there
- just don't tell me)
The ftp client for uploading to my website was one of three requisites I am working on to be totally independent of my windoze. I am still trying to get proficient at gimp.....(I want my photoshop, damnit) and last but not least, suggestions much appreciated....I need a newsreader...mozilla though my choice of browser in nix and doze, I don't use it for a newreader, frankly sux with my provider at least. Anything like agent out there for linux? Still searching for something with a gui that will keep the news connection alive and send the pw and authentication as needed. Mozilla refuses and I can't keep signing in every 3 minutes, literally. I do not care about binaries, in fact, don't want them. I just want to read my newsies.
Similar Threads
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 08:51 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 06:32 AM
-
By mark1221 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 10:32 PM
-
By denver1 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 12:08 PM
-
By xetaprime in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-07-2003, 02:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99

Samsung M393A4K40BB0-CPB0Q 32 GB DDR4 PC4-17000 2133Mhz ECC RDIMM RAM Memory
$215.00

SAMSUNG 990 EVO PLUS 1TB PCIe 4.0 x4/ 5.0 x2 NVMe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V9S1T0B/AM)
$189.99

Samsung 2TB 9100 PRO 14,700MB/s PCIe 5.0 x4 NVMe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-VAP2T0B/AM)
$399.49

Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666 NON-ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-2666V-ED2 M378A1K43CB2-CTD
$55.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00