-
Junior Member
registered user
anyone familiar with MAC?
I have an older powermac, and it has a 4 gig IDE HD. My current system also uses IDE.I only gave $20 for the mac, and I am curious.
Can I reformat that Mac drive, and install KNOPPIX to it, and have it work on my Windows PC? (yes, I'd take my HP's HD out, take the performa's HD out, and swap them.....reformatting the mac HD is the issue....will it work?)
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By eco2geek in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-2005, 02:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Samsung Chromebook 11.6" Intel Celeron Chrome OS Gray (Charger Inc)
$22.00

Samsung Book Cover Keyboard Slim Black, Antimicrobial, English QWERTY EF-DT730
$55.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

Samsung 840 EVO 1 TB Internal 2.5 SSD Solid State Drive S/N S1D9NSAFB08570
$389.00