716,728KB is still ok, it is NOT 717MB but approx 699.93MB !Originally Posted by bonecrusher
1MB is 1024KB (unless you are a marketing droid for a hard disk manufacturer)
716,728KB is still ok, it is NOT 717MB but approx 699.93MB !Originally Posted by bonecrusher
1MB is 1024KB (unless you are a marketing droid for a hard disk manufacturer)
Originally Posted by jarmstrong
Originally Posted by bonecrusher
I was just trying to make a joke from the above quote..., but looking back on it, I shouldn't have wasted the bandwidth. *cough* ....pretty bad....Originally Posted by windos_no_thanks
(Well anyway I was quoting him at any rate..)
-Brady
THX bonecrusher for very clear explanation![]()
btw I did it with Nero 6![]()

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Teac FD-55GFR-193-U 5.25" 1.2MB high density floppy drive 5178
$65.00
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
Vintage Teac FD-55GFV-07-U 5.25" 1.2MB high density floppy drive 5178
$55.00
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
Vintage RARE Gigabyte GA-5AA Socket 7 Motherboard AMD K6-2 400mhz BOOTS TO BIOS
$224.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00