-
ok :) ready
To clerify.
I want to boot from Just cd to os on cd.
Tried Make bootable CD. and then tried make data then add bootable image to CD but the size is only 1kb. go figure.
I have tried Nero 5.5 to . FYI I am force to create put in a floppy before I burn to get windows sysem files off.. I guess. I did last night and it booted right from good but to a fake A:drive.
Nero reads this: PLease insert bootalbe dics into selected drive.. yad aya yada ... click next to make sure your medium bootable the same way your floppy is.
To create a bootbl dics for your os R>click you floppy disk (that I dont have here .. but I do have on another PC. floppy that is.) select format in the popup menu. Copy system files is checked... ......... ... . and go ahead and make a bootable cd for dos. <- sarcaim.... sy.
says next read boot device in drive
A;\ unknown size
I read nothing about a floppy in any documentation i have read yet.
click next .. and an error out.
tried
1.just burn the IOS package raw... lol nothing. (cancled by A
2.tried burning bootable Image of ISO (cancled by A
got a file 1kb. so really nothing.
3 I can create a file call Image in widows that is 717mg file type Nero cd image.
just not a bootable one.
I am worndering do i get a linux boot loader and put in on the CD as well or will that not work ...
I can use the ISO in virtual machine just fine..
thank for your help ..
jeff
Similar Threads
-
By adamherb in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 08:38 PM
-
By dhough in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By oiic in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 12:49 PM
-
By b_rimes in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 05:28 PM
-
By EPS in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 09:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$259.02

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99