Quote Originally Posted by jarmstrong
1.just burn the IOS package raw... lol nothing. (cancled by A
2.tried burning bootable Image of ISO (cancled by A got a file 1kb. so really nothing.
3 I can create a file call Image in widows that is 717mg file type Nero cd image.
just not a bootable one.
I am worndering do i get a linux boot loader and put in on the CD as well or will that not work ...
KNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-11-19-EN
716,728kb ISO file
feel like a newbie.. again man..
Ok I will let you know if the BIOS lets it boot in 5 min.
What the hell are you talking about?
You BURN IMAGE
Maybe practice up on the English a little?



Markus
Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:32 pm Post subject:
With Nero you can burn an iso image with:
- Cancel all wizards
- Select: File -> Burn Image (or some such)
- Browse to the ....iso file and select it
- Press burn (or write)
Yes, Markus, thats it. Like I said, Nero may not be the way to go, but I have used it before with good results. Try alcohol 120 if your still having problems (That is when you finally burn an image and not make a dos boot disk.) then turn off your computer with the cd in the drive and then turn it back on and presto if you did it right you are booting knoppix.
if not, well, you didn't read these posts or your cd isn't set to boot before the harddrive. This isn't rocket science. read through these posts again, and go burn your cd. and then? have fun cuz you should have a image burned.
PS: Stop taking 717mg files, they will make you OD
-b